7777 Glenwood Avenue
Youngstown, OH 44512
Boardman Booster Club
Send your tax-deductible donation check along with the following information:
Your name as you would like it to appear (50-character limit)
City, State, Zip
Make checks payable to: Boardman Booster Club
The Boardman Booster Club is a 501(c)3 organization
and gifts to it are tax-deductible to the fullest extent provided by law.
Mail information and payment to:
Boardman Band and Orchestra Parents, Inc.
P.O. Box 3293
Boardman, OH 44513
Do not send cash.
MAROON & WHITE
HELP US BUILD BOARDMAN
Please consider contributing to this important project for our students, schools, and community. Donors will be recognized in one of two ways, unless they request anonymity.
Additional benefits available to donors of $1,000-$5,000
Naming rights available for larger investments
THANK YOU, Bill and Karen Veri and Family for the Band Shell!
Your generosity will never be forgotten.
THE BAND/PERFORMANCE SHELL
The Boardman Booster Club is spearheading a fund-raising campaign for a new stadium to replace the 80-year-old stadium in use today.
The club’s Legends & Legacies campaign raised the necessary funds to move ahead with the first phase of the project. In August 2014 ground was broken and installation began on the state-of-the-art, all-season synthetic turf. Some teams and the Band practiced on the surface in the last few weeks of the season. Several soccer games were even played on it.
Other highlights of the proposed multi-purpose stadium project include:
· Seating for 7,000—4,000 on the home side, including 540 chair-backs with extended legroom and 3,000 on the visitor side, both with ADA-compliant access and seating
· Enclosed press box with state-of-the-art communications and public address system
· Locker rooms for home and visiting teams and game officials
· Video scoreboard with configurations for all sports and live, full-color video broadcast of events
· All-weather track and accommodations for field events
· Concession buildings and spacious, clean, ADA-compliant restrooms
THREE PHASES of the PROJECT
Phase I - Fall, 2014
Phase II - Fall, 2015
Phase III - Fall, 2016
THE STADIUM PROJECT
The Stadium Project
On the Booster Club Website:
- more architect's renderings
- donate online
- donate with stock transfers
- donor lists